Advertisement

5 May 2019

What I've Been Listening To 🎧 | April 2019

I know I haven't been blogging in a while, but I've been so busy throughout April, adjusting to having a full-time job again and creating my podcast. Nevertheless, I have had time to listen to lots of music.


There's even some new additions in the playlist from April, including Sam Smith and lots more new country artists that I've discovered, or new songs from country artists I like, some of which purely by accidentally pressing 'Play' on the wrong track on Spotify 🙈

Take a look at the tracklist and embedded Spotify playlist below, you never know - you might find a new favourite song 😁👇🏻

Tracklist
1. You Mean The World To Me - Freya Ridings
2. Hey Look Ma, I Made It - Panic! At The Disco
3. From The Fire To The Frying Pan - Sonic Boom Six
4. Havana - Camila Cabello, Young Thug
5. Brave - Sara Bareilles
6. Joanna - Sonic Boom Six
7. Wrecks Me - Stephen Carey
8. Do You Really Like It? (Radio Edit) - DJ Pied Piper & The Masters of Ceremonies
9. Daniel - Elton John
10. Say Something (Zac Samuel Remix) - Karen Harding, Zac Samuel
11. No Man, No Right - Sonic Boom Six
12. Without Me - Halsey
13. Don't Call Me Up - Mabel
14. High Horse - Kacey Musgraves
15. Let Her Go - Passenger
16. I Couldn't Be More In Love - The 1975
17. Meant To Be (Feat. Florida Georgia Line) - Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line
18. I'll Name The Dogs - Blake Shelton
19. Dancing With A Stranger (Feat. Normani) - Sam Smith, Normani
20. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
21. So Am I - Ava Max
22. Stutter - Granger Smith
23. Venus - Bananarama
24. Catch - Brett Young
25. Holiday - Green Day
26. Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
27. Live Forever - Kane Brown
28. Lost In The Middle of Nowhere (Feat. Becky G) - Kane Brown, Becky G
29. Beautiful (feat. Bazzi) - Camila Cabello, Bazzi
30. Guys Like You - Taylor Acorn
31. Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
32. Goner - Michael Tenpenny
33. She Ain't Me - Sophie Scott


I hope you enjoy what I've been listening to, and I'll see you at the end of May!

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig