Advertisement

1 April 2019

What I've Been Listening To 🎧 | March 2019

Hello again you lovely lot, it has been a while. I'm sorry for not writing any blog posts for such a long time but I've been busy with many other things including my podcast. I have been listening to a lot of music while I was away though, see below to know what I have been jamming to throughout the great month of March.


March's playlist encompasses lots of genres throughout the years. 80s, early 00s and recent releases. It contains tunes from Mabel, Darius and even DJ Pied Piper, a song I was introduced to earlier this month and had such a throwback. There's also Fickle Friends and Florida Georgia Line - see the track list and Spotify playlist embedded below to find out what my full playlist entails. Enjoy!

Tracklist:
Fly - Nicki Minaj, Rihanna
Talk of This Town - Catherine McGrath
You Don't Even Know - Walker McGuire
Daniel - Elton John
Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line
Ring Ring - Jax Jones, Mabel, Rich The Kid
Good Vibes - Chris Janson
Catch - Brett Young
Here With Me - Marshmello, CHVRCHES
Beautiful - Bazzi, Camila Cabello
Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
Devout - Blythe Baines
Colourblind - Darius
Ticket to L.A. - Brett Young
Good Girls - 5 Seconds of Summer
Do You Really Like It? - DJ Pied Piper & The Master of Ceremonies
Venus - Bananarama
Live Forever - Kane Brown
Midnight - Fickle Friends
Say Something (Zac Samuel Remix) - Karen Harding, Zac Samuel
Without Me - Halsey
Don't Call Me Up - Mabel



Be sure to follow me on Spotify and see next month's playlist before anyone else.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Nicki Minaj album cover courtesy of Cash Money Records, Catherine McGrath album cover courtesy of Warner Bros. Records UK, Walker McGuire album cover courtesy of Wheelhouse Records, Elton John album cover courtesy of This Record Company.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig