Advertisement

20 December 2017

Blogmas Day 7: Christmas Jumpers I Would Want to Wear

At this festive time of year, a Christmas jumper is very in-demand and there’s some great novelty ones out there. Below are some of my favourites.


It’ll take the same format as my Christmas decorations post with pictures and links where to buy them.


'All I Want For Christmas is Louis Theroux' Jumper


I have this jumper and I love it so much. It's so comfortable and will definitely make an appearance at Christmas. It's now Sold Out, but you can check HERE in January for next year.


Next

Buy it here.

Buy it here.



Buy it here.





Buy it here.

ASDA

Buy it here.



Buy it here.

M&S

Buy it here.






Buy it here.


Buy it here.

Those are my choices as to what jumpers I would wear if I could buy them all. If you have a great Christmas jumper, send me a picture on my social media, listed below.




Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!
Twitter



No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig