Advertisement

19 December 2017

Blogmas Day 6: What's On My Christmas Playlist?

Like everyone, a killer Christmas playlist helps me get into the festive mood. What's better than singing Christmas tunes at the top of your voice, or hearing that song that gets you dancing. I thought I'd better share what's on mine as it is a music blog after all...


This playlist share will take on the usual format of all my What I've Been Listening To posts, if you haven't seen one before click HERE. Enough talking, let's get on with it shall we?

Tracklist
1. The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York
2. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
3. Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody
4. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
5. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
6. Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas
7. John Lennon, Yoko Ono and Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
8. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? (the original - and the best!)
9. Nat King Cole - Silent Night
10. Scottish Quest All Stars - Santa's A Scotsman
11. The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
12. Lady Antebellum - The First Noel
13. Mary's Boy Child / Oh My Lord - Boney M
14. Last Christmas - Wham!
15. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
16. Christmas My A*se! - Ricky Tomlinson
17. Thank God It's Christmas - Queen


Is there any you think I've missed or need to hear? Get in touch and let me know!

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!
Twitter

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig