Advertisement

25 December 2017

Blogmas Day 12: Merry Christmas!

So it’s day 12 and the end of Blogmas 2017. It also means it’s Christmas Day, so if you want to look back on what else I’ve written this winter, click HERE.




All that’s left is to say Merry Christmas! I hope you all have the day of dreams and get all the presents you’ve wished for and more. It’s not easy for some over Christmas though and HERE’s some ideas of how you can help next year. 

Speaking of next year, it’s the next time you’ll be hearing from me as I’ll be taking a few days off from blogging. Frankly this has been exhausting and I want to have a few days away from writing and spend time with my family. Also something new may be coming your way in the New Year. That’s all I’m going to say about it, stick around for more come January 1st ;) 

Again I hope you all have a wonderful time this Christmas and a great New Year whatever you’re up to!

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig