Advertisement

24 December 2017

Blogmas Day 11: What Christmas Means To Me

Christmas is such a magical time, with Santa and all the festive lights. But it means different things to different people. 


It means a lot to me as I get to spend time with my family that I don’t get to see that often, particularly last year as we met up with all our family in Scotland. 

Also this year as all in my immediate family (Mum, Dad and twin sister) are all working, so it’s nice to have some time off and see them. It’s the time to open presents, sure, but time too to appreciate what you have and being grateful you have a roof over your head and food on the table for Christmas. Some families and people don’t have that, so here’s some ways you can help

There’s just a couple of things that Christmas means to me. What about you? I’d love to know. 

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig