Advertisement

5 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5 | UK Blog Awards 2017 - Vote Now

The UK Blog Award public vote is upon us once again and I'm nominated in 2 categories this year, Arts & Culture and Lifestyle.

I would love it if you could vote for me in either or both categories, you can do so by clicking HERE or see to the bottom of my post and the link to vote will be included there. Sadly unlike last year, you can only vote for me once throughout the entire voting process, whereas last year you were allowed to vote once a day. But nevertheless, it would mean the world to me if I could get a vote from you as I'm a one-woman show, so work ever so hard on maintaining my blog and putting great posts out there for you to read.

Tweet and interact with the other great nominees with the hashtag #UKBA2017 and follow the UK Blog Awards on Twitter for more updates.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Vote HERE or click the link in the post above 👆

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig