Advertisement

1 August 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | July

July has been a whirlwind - lots of different things going on. It was my birthday towards the end of the month, I started my new job and saw lots of relatives in between times. All of this explains why this month's playlist is a little sparse - I haven't really had time to listen to music.


But here's my end-of-the-month Spotify playlist post anyway, and the songs on it include some Green Day hits from 2005, some of their newer stuff, a track from Washington based Clones of Clones (I reviewed their 2012 EP here) and even new artist Yellow Claw, who's single 'Invitation' has been on repeat these last few weeks.

Have a look at the playlist (embedded below) and follow me on Spotify (akj.) so you never miss when I put a new song next month's playlist.

Tracklist:
1, Is This Love - Aiden Grimshaw
2. This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris (Feat. Rihanna)
3. Ashley - Green Day
4. Carpe Diem - Green Day
5. Troublemaker - Green Day
6. Kill The DJ - Green Day
7. Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
8. Light It Up - Major Lazer
9. Bully - Clones of Clones
10. Invitation - Yellow Claw (Feat. Yade Lauren)
11. Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day


Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig