Advertisement

10 December 2018

Blogmas Day 10: My Christmas Playlist

Christmas songs are a pinnacle of the festive season, even if they are played too much before December even starts, making you sick of them by the time December 25th comes along. I'm sharing my Christmas playlist below, with the tracklist and Spotify playlist embedded, so you can listen to a particular song for yourself.

[Source]

Tracklist
1. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, Kirsty McCall
2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood, Wizzard
3. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
4, Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
5. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
6. Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
7. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Harlem Community Choir
8. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
9. Silent Night - Nat King Cole
10. Santa's A Scotsman - Scottish Quest All-Stars
11. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
12. The First Noel - Lady Antebellum
13. Mary's Boy Child / Oh My Lord - Boney M.
14. Last Christmas - Wham!
15. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
16. Christmas My A*se! - Ricky Tomlinson
17. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
18. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
19. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
20. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
21. Santa's Coming For Us - Sia
22. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
23. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
24. It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Andy Williams
25. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
26. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes


Are there any songs I've missed off the list that you listen to every Christmas? Let me know.

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig