Advertisement

6 December 2018

Blogmas Day 6: Favourite Childhood Christmas Memory

It's time to share my favourite childhood Christmas memory, which ironically I have no recollection of as I was only little, but I do have a picture to show you that illustrates the trends of 1998, as well as what a great Christmas I had. It's not a picture to gloat at all, but just one that brings back a lot of memories for me. There's also a video of I think the Christmas after this one and it's so cute, definitely something to show my kids.


It was my third Christmas, and these are the presents that Santa had brought us. That play kitchen was great, my sister Sarah and I used to have tea parties all the time. The Teletubbies were the 'in thing' so Mum and Dad decided to get all four characters, and recently told us of the ordeal to get them - they were sold out everywhere. Also in there is the 1998 annual, which I still have lying in my cupboard, it's interesting to flick through it from time to time.

I wonder what the biggest selling toy is this year? Probably an iPad or something similar? Has anyone's else's little ones got a toy kitchen? I remember loving it and having a ball creating things in the oven and playing with my Teletubbies.

It's always nice to look back at Christmases past, it definitely makes you a bit nostalgic and appreciate everything you have: time with family who love you ever so much.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? Share it in the comments below.

A K Jones
xx

3 comments

  1. I literally had exactly the same my lovely, I would play for hours with my toy kitchen!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog post, thank you for sharing something so personal. My favourite Christmas memories are times at my Grandparents house with all of the family celebrating Christmas time. 💜✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. christmas memories for me are some of my best in life.. all of them with my grandparents when i was little!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig