Advertisement

12 December 2018

Blogmas Day 12: Christmas Tag 2018

I did a Christmas Tag last year and highly enjoyed it, so decided to answer some 2018 Tag questions I found, courtesy of Plaid and Sugar.


[Source]

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I open them on Christmas Day. We do open some presents on Christmas Eve but they're a bit different... more on that later.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's fake - they keep better and mean you don't have to keep buying a new one every year. 


You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
That my entire family is fit and well, happy and enjoying what Santa brings them at Christmas. 

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
It's a new tradition in my immediate family, but an interesting one. We have a little challenge to get each other a £10 present, but it can't be alcohol, chocolate or food of any kind. It's really interesting to see what people come up with on such a small budget. It's just a bit of fun!

What sits on top of your tree?
I can't actually remember now, I'll update this post when I have a look at the top of the tree. 

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
We haven't ever had a White Christmas that I can remember, but I did go on holiday once with my family to Switzerland for Christmas quite a few years ago, that was awesome and definitely a white Christmas!

Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph, Dancer, Comet and Cupid. That's how many I can remember off the top of my head from watching a lot of Christmas films recently. 

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Be honest!
I think I've been nice this year, haven't done anything particularly wild or naughty, been a law-abiding, tax-paying member of society.

Which do you enjoy more? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I have to be honest, I like Christmas Eve more - the anticipation for Christmas Day is immense around the World. The best part? You can track Santa as he makes his way around the World. I like Christmas Day for opening the presents, but apart from that and the delicious dinner my Mum puts together, it's pretty anti-climactic. 

What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
I know one we don't eat and that's turkey. No-one in my family really likes it that much. We instead have a joint of beef or chicken, roast potatoes, lots of veggies and lots of booze.


Do you have an Advent Calendar each year?
I do. This year it's a gorgeous one from Morris & CO, and I love opening each window to a different mini bath time product - perfect for travel or if I just want to indulge.


Do you send out Christmas cards?
I personally don't, but I know my Mum does signed from the family. It's like a military operation to get them out to everyone each year, some people I've never heard of. It is sweet though, I really appreciate her taking the time to do it.


Do you make your Christmas gifts?
I've never made my Christmas gifts, Amazon is my best friend in this instance. It has a great selection of gifts and even free Next-Day delivery, what more could you want? 

Those questions were so much fun to answer. If you wish to have a go on your own blog, then below are the questions. Be sure to mention me on social media if you answer them!

Christmas Tag questions:
Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
What sits on top of your tree?
Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Have you been naughty or nice this year? Be honest!
Which do you enjoy more? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Do you have an Advent Calendar each year?
Do you send out Christmas cards?
Do you make your Christmas gifts?

A K Jones
xx
© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig