Advertisement

14 May 2016

Black Diamond Luxury PR AW16 Press Day

April 28th was an exciting day, as I headed to The Westbury Hotel in Mayfair, London for Black Diamond Luxury PR's AW16 Press Day. There were lots of great brands there, including Coach Watches and a Little Black Dress collection, in collaboration with Alesha Dixon. I thought it was the perfect occasion to take my big Canon camera to take some photos, view them below.


















I had such a great day, so thanks to Black Diamond who gave me the invitation to their Press Day, it was great to see all the awesome brands - I definitely want those trainers!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see more updates from me.

A K Jones
xx











No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig