Advertisement

18 December 2016

Blogmas Day 18 | What I Hate About Christmas

On the opposite side of my What I Love About Christmas post, I also have a few things that bug me about me about the festive season too so decided to list what I hate about Christmas.

  • Having a HUGE shopping list to complete by a certain date.
  • Hearing the same Christmas songs so early - I love them all but by the time Christmas comes everyone's sick of them.
  • Shops putting up their Christmas decorations in August, who really needs to be that early?
  • The fact that Elf isn't playing anywhere on the telly this year, not even Netflix 😕
  • People who sell their gifts online when they don't like them. How rude is that?
  • Boxing Day sales, as I feel so sorry for those working and don't dare to go anywhere near the high street. 
Those are just a few reasons why I hate Christmas and all that comes with it. Do you agree with my reasons? If not, lemme know in the comments 👇

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig