Advertisement

6 December 2016

Blogmas Day 6 | Christmas Music Playlist

Unless you work in Retail or any kind of profession where Christmas music is blasting through the speakers all day, then you're like me and love all the tunes at this time of year. It makes the whole season feel so festive and they're perfect to brighten a dull day where the sun goes in at 3pm.
[Source]
I've collated a playlist of my favourite Christmas songs, some you'll know are and are classics, some you may never have heard of in your life. Check out the playlist below and follow me on Spotify to see my other playlists.

Tracklist:
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon
Do They Know It's Christmas (Original 1984 Version) - Band Aid
Silent Night - Nat King Cole
Santa's A Scotsman - Scottish Quest All-Stars 
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Dr. Elmo
Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
The First Noel - Lady Antebellum
Silent Night - Kelly Clarkson ft. Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood


Hope you enjoy listening to some of my favourite Christmas tracks and have had a good boogie to some of them. 

Happy Listening! 

A K Jones
xx

I'm up for a UK Blog Award this year, I would love it so much if you voted for me! ☺️ you can do so by clicking HERE.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig