Advertisement

25 December 2016

Blogmas Day 25 | Merry Christmas! 🎅

It's now the 25th of December and the final day of Blogmas, meaning I have to say Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you all have a great festive season and eat as much chocolate and food as your body desires (I know I will).


Hope you get all you want from Santa and not a lump of coal (although that could be a great present to somebody). I'm having a great time spending it with my nearest and dearest, treasuring every moment and making it all so special.

I'll be back writing shortly after Christmas explaining what I got for Christmas this year and also what I've bought in the Boxing Day Sales, if anything that is.

Again, hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year 😚

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig