Advertisement

24 December 2016

Blogmas Day 24 | I'm Away for Christmas This Year

Hi guys!


This is just a very short post to let you know that I'm going away to see my family abroad this year for Christmas. I will be sure to take lots of pictures while I'm there so will be able to share my lovely time with them when I get back.

Also I won't be answering any emails, comments or anything until I get back on Boxing Day, so I can see what y'all lovely people have said about my social media posts so far. If you would like to read the rest of my Blogmas posts this year, you may do so by clicking HERE.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas 😘

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig