Advertisement

22 December 2016

Blogmas Day 22 | Music I'm Looking Forward To In 2017

Another year means a new batch of music stars and arising talent. Below are just some of the albums I'm really looking forward to listening to in 2017.


Amber Run - For A Moment, I Was Lost (released 10th February 2017)


Tinie Tempah - Youth (released 27th January 2017)


Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (released 10th February 2017)


Those are just three of the many albums to be released next year, with many more yet to be announced making their way onto my iTunes library. What albums are you most looking forward to in 2017? Let me know by tweeting me 😊 I think it'll be a great year for music, as 2016 has proved to be.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig