Advertisement

20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 20 | Christmas Jokes

To make you laugh I've compiled some fairly cheesy but somewhat funny Christmas jokes for those who want to have a chuckle in between doing their Christmas shopping or serving up the turkey for the dinner.

[Source]
Why does Santa have three gardens? 
So he can 'ho ho ho'!

What does Miley Cyrus have at Christmas?
Twerky!

Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!

What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
Tinsilitus!

How do you know if Santa is really a werewolf? 
He has Santa Claws!

Why does it get harder to buy advent calendars?
Their days are numbered!

What do you call an elf that sings?
A wrapper!

A song told me to 'deck the halls' so I did... Mr & Mrs Hall aren't very happy!

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Ice Crispies!

How will Christmas dinner be different after Brexit?
No Brussels!

Hope you enjoyed those. Got anymore? Let me know in the comments or by Tweeting me.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig