Advertisement

2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2 | My Christmas Wishlist

Following on from my Gift Guide post yesterday (read here if you haven't already), I've compiled a list of what I would like for Christmas this year. I'm not expecting to get any of it by the way, I just wanted to show you what I would like this year.



Canon 50mm 1.8 STM Lens


[Source]
I tried out this lens at Uni as they give out free equipment loans (thanks Solent) and I've heard a lot of good things about it, so it's definitely on my list to up my photography game. I used the lens in my Taco Bell opening post photos, so go and see what it can do.


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Skincare Hot Cloth Set

[Source]

I've been getting into skincare recently and been using my moisturiser loads, so want to cleanse and tone my face too. This is a good beginner choice apparently, and is a staple in many people's skincare routines.

NERVE (DVD)


[Source]
I was so gutted when I never got to see NERVE in cinemas over the summer, and it received so many rave reviews. It's directed by Henry Joost & Ariel Schulman, the two masterminds behind Paranormal Activity 3 & 4 and recent release White Girl and they're two guys who I certainly consider to be my friends (long story). It'll be nice to finally see the film that I've been waiting to for so long.

LUSH Bath Bombs


[Source]
What else is there to say other than Lush bath bombs are the best accompaniment to the perfect and relaxing bath? I would like these at Christmas to relax and de-stress after working on uni stuff before I go back for the rest of third year and just have a shower, as where I live I don't have a bath.

Old Dominion Shirt


[Source]

I've recently become reacquainted with Country band Old Dominion (I did an interview with the actress from the 'Break Up With Him' video back in June, check it here) and when I first heard the song again recently I started to fall in with not just the song, but their entire debut album. If someone were to be so lovely to buy me it for Christmas, I would like a Medium-sized shirt to show that I support them and they ever come to the UK (I'm praying so much) that I will already be sporting their t-shirt in the crowd.

The above products are all that's on my Christmas list this year, and again I'm not expecting to receive any of these gifts, but they would be lovely. What's on your list? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx



No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig