Advertisement

12 October 2016

What I've Been Listening To | September

All I can say first is I'm sorry that this is ever so late. I've literally been so busy with uni work and feeling so stressed out already. You should know the drill by now, I have a monthly playlist on Spotify (follow me HERE if you're not already) and I share what I've been listening to with you guys - so maybe you could find a new favourite song.


The songs this month include new finds from Old Dominion (I interviewed the actress in their 'Break Up With Him video - read HERE) Fifth Harmony and even old hits for Eminem, then it's the usual players from Lifehouse to Daughtry. Check out the track and playlist below.

Tracklist:
1. Song For Another Time - Old Dominion
2. Central Park - Lifehouse
3. Gotta Be Tonight - Lifehouse
5. Nobody Listen - Lifehouse
5. Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers ft. Daya
6. Work From Home (ft. Ty Dolla $ign) - Fifth Harmony
7. The Life - Fifth Harmony
8. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
9. Free - Broods
10. We Had Everything - Broods
11. 18 Years - Daughtry
12. Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem
13. Without Me - Eminem
14.  Stan - Eminem ft. Dido
15. Lowlife - That Poppy



Hope you enjoy all the songs in this playlist and find a new favourite song/artist. Follow me on Tumblr to see more posts from me. 

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig