Advertisement

16 September 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | August

I'm sorry that this post is so late, but I've been on holiday and haven't been able to blog. I haven't listened to too much this month but I've had the songs on my playlist on repeat. What I've been listening to this month includes new songs from The Chainsmokers and That Poppy as well as favourites from Angel Haze, Green Day and even the Blood Brothers soundtrack. Here's my tracklist below, take a look and see if you can find a new favourite.


Tracklist:
1. A Tribe Called Red - Angel Haze
2. Kill The DJ - Green Day
3. All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u
4. Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers ft. Daya
5. Laura - Scissor Sisters
6. Mary - Scissors Sisters
7. Give Me Novacaine - Green Day
8. Joanna - Sonic Boom Six
9. Lowlife - That Poppy
10. Bright New Day - Blood Brothers Soundtrack
11. Somebody to Love - Boogie Pimps
12. London Calling - The Clash

Listen to the songs on my Spotify playlist which is embedded below, and follow me on Spotify to see what added to next month's playlist before anyone else.


Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig