Advertisement

6 August 2016

SourcedBox | August 2016

I wrote a post unboxing my SourcedBox in January (read here) explaining what it was, but for those of you who don't know, SourcedBox is a monthly subscription box (so think Graze and BeautyBox) full of healthy, natural snacks. You are given 10-12 snacks in each box, so great to eat over a week and discover new favourites - unless you devour them all in one sitting.


Here's my unboxing and review of this month's SourcedBox, which arrived yesterday. I opened it on my Snapchat (akjmusicblog), so if you're quick enough you'll be able to catch it before it expires. Upon opening the box, you're presented with the menu which describes each of the snacks in the box. All the snacks are plant-based so are perfect for vegans or someone who's looking for new, healthier snack alternatives to a packet of crisps or chocolate bars.


Also included in the box is one can or bottle of a healthy drink, with past examples being the Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk and a Watermelon water. In this box however, the drink was Bamboo Water, which I'd never heard of before but actually tasted really nice. There's quite a few snacks I love the look of, including the dry cranberries and kale crisps (pictured below). As you can see, I may have already eaten the Raw Vanoffee Mulberries - and I say that I would definitely recommend them to you, wholeheartedly. My sister even tried them and she's allergic to some of the items in the box, and she loved them too.


Another snack that I really want to eat is the Planet Organic Chia Vanilla + Hemp Energise Bar, but I'm going to save it for next weekend when I'm in London to give me some energy and suppress my appetite for the rest of the day, as snacks and food in London is quite expensive. Also for a special treat in August's box, there's a bottle of the ChiaBia Chia Oil Capsules, which are taken once a day as a supplement and are high in Omega-3 as well as being plant-based, unlike some other supplements.


SourcedBox is a great way to get new snacks, with lots of variety in each box and great value of money, with each snack being full size and you get a bottle or can of drink too. As I say, I would definitely recommend SourcedBox to anyone looking to eat a bit healthier, curb their craving and not feel as guilty for snacking.

Take a look at SourcedBox here and buy one for September, which you can buy throughout August. Don't forget to follow SourcedBox on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see what included in the next box. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with my posts.

A K Jones
xx


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig