Advertisement

30 June 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | June

I know I say this at the end of every month, but I mean it this time - where has the time gone?! Half of this year's already over and so much has happened. This month's tracks include hits from Ellie Goulding, Old Dominion (I interviewed the actress in their 'Break Up With Him' video, which you can view here), Broods ('Conscious' review here) and even old an old hit from O-ZONE. If that all tickles your fancy, check out the tracklist and playlist below.


Tracklist:

1. Want U Back - Official Dilemma
2. Something In The Way You Move - Ellie Goulding
3. People - Laura Mvula ft. Wretch 32
4. Break Up With Him - Old Dominion
5. We Had Everything - Broods
6. Heartlines - Broods
7. Freak Of Nature - Broods ft. Tove Lo
8. Conscious - Broods
9. Free - Broods
10. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
11. From The Fire To The Frying Pan - Sonic Boom Six
12. Worship Yourself - Sonic Boom Six
13. All The Same To Me - Sonic Boom Six
14. Ah Yeah So What (WAYF Edit) - Will Sparks ft. Wiley and Elen Levon
15. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
16. Hush Hush - Avril Lavigne
17. Light It Up (ft. Nyla & Fuse ODG) - Major Laser
18. Victorious - Panic! At The Disco
19. What We Gonna Be - Aiden Grimshaw


Listen to the playlist above and follow me on Spotify (akj.) to see what's on my playlist next month, as soon as it's been added. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook to see my updates - blog and otherwise.

A K Jones
xx

Photo sources 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig