Advertisement

1 June 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | May

This month I've been listening to a lot of old tracks that I used to listen to as a kid (in the Noughties) by Usher. Also, they're really good songs that people of this generation definitely should hear as they're not really played on the radio anymore. Along with that are the usual suspects (Selena Gomez and Daughtry among others) and even a couple of new tracks from Sonic Boom Six's new album (read my review here) and some that I've never included in a playlist before but have been released in recent years. So here's my playlist for this month:

Tracklist:
1. Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy
2. Rise - Selena Gomez
3. Victorious - Panic! At The Disco
4. Royals - Lorde
5. 25 - Lost Element
6. Let Myself Try - Jasmine Thompson
7. Watcha Say - Jason Derulo
8. Don't Wait - Joey Graceffa
9. Over You - Daughtry
10. On The Inside - Daughtry
11. It's Not Over - Daughtry
12. Breakdown - Daughtry
13. Beautiful - Pop Evil
14. ill Manors - Plan B
15. Heartache on The Big Screen - 5 Seconds Of Summer
16. Tomorrow In The Bottle - Timbaland (feat Chad Kroeger)
17. Hold On - Aiden Grimshaw
18. Burn - Usher
19. Confessions Part II - Usher
20. Hush Hush - Avril Lavigne
21. Mary - Scissor Sisters
22. From the Fire to the Frying Pan - Sonic Boom Six
23. Train Leaves Tomorrow - Sonic Boom Six


View the playlist on Spotify above and follow me here so you can never miss when I add a new song to future playlists. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to see what I'm posting on the blog as soon as it's published.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Photo sources 1, 2, 3, 4

1 comment

  1. Love so many of these songs! I go through stages of listening to old albums a lot I have a lot of love for noughties music! Also how good is Selena Gomez's album?! I was obsessed with it when it came out I was listening to the whole thing on repeat!

    Great post :)

    www.trafficjamoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig