Advertisement

8 June 2016

My New Favourite Snack

I'm writing this post to tell you about my new favourite snack - dark chocolate covered fruit. There's lots of brands out there, but my favourite one is Brookside. It's an American brand (it's not hard to get in the UK, don't worry) and there's five flavours, so something for everyone to choose.


As you've probably guessed by the picture above, I'm currently eating the Pomegranate flavour. It's my favourite because the sweetness of the pomegranate blends with the bitterness of the chocolate and it's like heaven in a snack. I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone in the next couple of evenings, especially as I subconsciously put my hand into the bag and grab a few whilst watching TV.

I love these and definitely recommend them to anyone. If you're from the US, you should be able to get them at your local store - UK people can get them exclusively at Tesco (online here). Sorry about the short post, I just didn't want to go on to much and bore you.

You can follow Brookside Chocolate on Twitter and Facebook to see what they're saying. Hope you give these a try, you will not regret it!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig