Advertisement

19 June 2016

M&S Beauty Box First Look

M&S launched their Beauty Box recently (which has now sold out), and after my mum and sister had taken what they wanted from it, I was left with some great products and I wanted to show you all.


The box contains lots of lovely beauty & lifestyle goodies, including lip gloss, suncream and even perfume. The pictures below show off some of what I was given in the box.








The items in the box are worth £120, and I don't know how much the box costs but I'm sure (being M&S) that it'll be great value for money. I'm excited to try all of these products, with the highlights for me being the Radial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Tonic, the Leighton Denny Crystal Finish and the Stila Lip Glaze. I'll give them a whirl, and you may see them in a monthly favourites if I ever remember at the end of the month. 

If you can get your hands on a Beauty Box from M&S, I would definitely recommend it. They definitely have some unique products and brands, with the urge to repurchase them being hard to resist. You can follow M&S on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see about the next Beauty Box. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with my posts.

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig