Advertisement

1 May 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | April

It's the end of the month, so it's time for my monthly playlist roundup. I've been listening to a couple of older songs in April, from artists like Simon Webbe and Green Day, as well as newer songs from the likes of Troye Sivan and DNCE. Have a look at the tracklist and playlist below, and don't forget to follow me on Spotify to see next month's playlist before anyone else.
Source 1, 2, 3, 4
Playlist:
1. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner
2. Rude - MAGIC!
3. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
4. 25 - Lost Element
5. Extraordinary Girl/Letterbomb - Green Day
6. I Can Be Somebody - Deorro ft. Erin Mccarley
7. Ah Yeah So What (WAYF Edit) - Will Sparks ft. Wiley & Elen Levon
8. I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
9. YOUTH - Troye Sivan
10. Fast Car - Jonas Blue
11. Coming Around Again - Simon Webbe
12. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora
13. Did It On 'Em - Nicki Minaj
14. Dark Places - Angel Haze
15. Drive - Miley Cyrus
16. The Fault In Our Stars (MMXIV) - Troye Sivan
17. ill Manors - Plan B
18. Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
19. Simply Unstoppable - Tinie Tempah
20. Right Round - Flo Rida ft. Kesha


A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig