Advertisement

4 April 2016

Q+A Time!

I recently asked the bloggers in the Twitter and WhatsApp group conversations for questions about my blog/blogging. I didn't get many questions but some are better than none. Stupidly, I forgot to write down who asked the questions, but if you're question's here, thanks for asking it. Let's get answering :)
[Source]
Q1: Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to post my reviews of albums and talk about music news somewhere, but then once I'd started my university course (Music Journalism) it became more of a portfolio and I took it seriously to be something to show potential employers.

Q2: Is there anything you wish you knew about blogging before you started?
I wish I knew how time-consuming it was! It's a great past-time and I love writing, but if I don't have a lot of time in my day to write, then I get so behind on reviews and other posts. I usually try to post twice a week, but sometimes that's really hard.

Q3: Would you ever do blog posts about controversial events?
If it was about something I was personally interested in, and I thought the readers and followers of this blog were interested in, then possibly - depends what it is.

Q4: Did you think you would enjoy blogging as much as you do?
No, I absolutely didn't. I love it so much, and I've met so many great and inspiring people, who are also creatives like me.

Q5: What made you start blogging?
I've already answered that in Q1 :)

Q6: What do you love most about it?
That I get to write about what I want and feature a new artist or album that I believe in every week.

Q7: Is there any regrets?
Not really, my only regret is not taking the opportunity to blog more regularly sooner. It's honestly a great way to get my opinions to the world and blogging is also quite therapeutic - I don't know what I do without it.

So that's my answers to the questions I was sent - thanks again to everyone who sent me a question (sorry I forgot to say who they were from). I might do more of these in future but post on here about them too so you readers can get involved. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook to see a new blog post as soon as it's published.

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig