Advertisement

21 March 2016

The Beauty Confessions Tag

Today brings another tag post. I did one of these around Christmas time as I was nominated for The Liebster Award (if you want to read that, you can do so here). This time I was nominated by the wonderful Joanna of My Pink Rambles to complete a Beauty Confessions Tag. Now, not being a beauty blogger of any kind, I may find this a little difficult but we shall see!

1) What is your biggest beauty product addiction (lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara etc.)?

Perfume - 100%. I have more perfume on my shelf than one human could ever need. Every time I smell a scent I like, I've got to my hands on a bottle of it! It's always part of my Christmas/Birthday list every year, but means I get to smell nice all year :)

2) How many products from your addiction do you have?

I have 13 perfumes, in many different sized bottles :)

3) What is one type of beauty product you hate (highlighters, hairspray etc.)?

Probably contour kits, but that's purely because I don't know how to use them.

4) What has been your biggest challenge in beauty (e.g. a technique you learned or leaving a beauty comfort zone)?

Having no knowledge of makeup and how to apply it. Seriously - I'm 20 and I don't know how to contour or even apply eyeshadow!

5) What is one beauty comfort zone you don’t ever think you’ll leave?

Using lipgloss instead of lipstick - I'm too scared it'll look so bad on me.

6)  What is one beauty thing you suck at (e.g. eyeliner like cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day etc.)?

Applying literally everything except foundation, concealer and lipgloss. 

7) What is one thing in beauty that you don’t understand the hype (technique, trend etc.)?

I don't understand why people contour and put makeup in every part of their face - they should be happy with how they look using only a little makeup. 

Thanks to Joanna for tagging me to do it, I'm tagging the people below to do the same:
Chloe (Lady Writes) - http://ladyandthefiend.blogspot.co.uk
Olivia - http://www.oliviacheryl.com
Jemma (Dorkface) - http://www.dorkface.co.uk
Shona Harding - https://shonaharding.wordpress.com

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig