Advertisement

27 March 2016

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

[Source]
I haven't been tagged to do this as such, but Hannah from Hannah Louise Blogs has tagged anyone to answer her questions that she had put the end of her post. If you want to read her answers to Bea of Thatsobee's questions, then see here. Hannah gave me 10 questions to answer, then at the bottom of my post I have to tag people to answer the 10 questions that I'm posing to them. Here's the answer to her questions:

1) Favourite Netflix Show?
Sadly I don't have netflix anymore, but even when I did, I didn't really watch any Netflix original shows. 

2) Favourite animal?
My favourite animal is a Zebra. They're so cute and stripy, and I've loved them ever since I saw the movie Racing Stripes, which was released 11 years ago. 

3) Favourite makeup brand?
I like Clinique, there's lots of different things that I would like to buy from their range, but I'm too poor to afford any of it.

4) Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and if not, would you consider it?
I don't have any tattoos, and I'm not considering it right now because of how much it costs and that I fear I may regret it later in life. I would like a tattoo one day though.

5) Favourite singer or band?
I just found a new favourite singer, Robyn Sherwell. Other of my favourite bands include Pop Evil, Green Day and Lifehouse. 

6) What interests you more, Geography or History?
Geography.

7) Do you have a talent? – can be anything to singing, dancing, artist, makeup, etc.
My only talent is writing (which is what I'm doing right now), and I hope to have a career in writing/editing one day.

8) Favourite food?
My absolute favourite food would have to be pizza - I just can't resist getting a dominos every now and again. 

9) What’s your holy grail product? Beauty, skincare, haircare, body care, anything at all
My holy grail product would be my Beats headphones - I can't listen to music without them.

10) What’s your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is Purple - there's so many awesome shades.

Here's my questions for those who wish to answer them:
1. What's your favourite sport?
2. Favourite song at the moment?
3. List 3 interesting facts about you.
4. What made you want to become a blogger?
5. How well do you think your blog is doing?
6. Do you have any favourites clothes/makeup brands?
7. Favourite place you've been?
8. If you could watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. What's your dream job?
10. Have you monetised your blog? If not, then why have you chosen not to?

I tag anybody who has read this post to take part in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award :)

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig