Advertisement

27 March 2016

Easter Family Trip

Happy Easter everyone :) to celebrate, my family and I all went out to my auntie's local Harvester branch (Roland's Castle) for lunch. There was a table of ten of us, including 3 of my aunties, 3 of my cousins, my mum and dad and Sarah and I.
Almost everyone ordered a Diet Coke (refillable) and we looked at the menu to order our food - there was so much choice, as you'll see below.




A different range of food was ordered between the ten of us - my Mum & I both went for a Chicken burger (I had cheese & bacon with mine, it was so good!), my nan went for fish and chips, my sister went for a Nacho burger and I can't really remember what anyone else had (oops). All of the food was really lovely and I really wish I'd taken pictures of my food and dessert - salted caramel profiteroles, they were actually amazing.

I took my camera with me to the restaurant so took some photos of us as a family together and the restaurant's interior (as it looked really cool), that you can see below.

(L-R: Me, my sister Sarah, my cousins Anna, Sam and Juliet)

(L-R): My auntie Susan, auntie Fiona, Nan and my Mum

My Mum and Dad :)




We all had a great time catching up over Easter lunch and I hope we can do it again soon.

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig