Advertisement

29 February 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | February

I've decided to continue the "what I've been listening to" monthly post, where I share the music that's been blaring through my headphones via the wonderful playlists you can create on Spotify. I've compiled yet another list of songs, including a couple of Noughties hits from Natalie Imbruglia and 50 Cent, a couple of tracks from Sia's new album This Is Acting and some EDM club bangers from the We Are Your Friends soundtrack including lots more - pretty diverse, so there's something for everyone.
Tracklist:
1. Cheap Thrills - Sia
2. Unstoppable - Sia
3. Alive - Sia
4. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
5. In Da Club - 50 Cent
6. I Can Be Somebody - Deorro featuring Erin McCarley
7. Desire - Gryffin Remix - Years & Years
8. Break Yourself - Hook N Sling, Far East Movement & Pusha T
9. BlackOut - The Americanos, Lil Jon, Juicy J & Tyga
10. Ah Yeah So What - WAYF Edit - Will Sparks, Wiley & Elen Levon
11. I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
12. Brokenhearted - Lawson feat. B.o.B
13. Central Park - Lifehouse
14. Best I Can Do - MisterWives
15. Criminal - Britney Spears
16. Drive - Miley Cyrus
17. Both Of Us - B.o.B feat. Taylor Swift
18. Good For You - Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky
19. Kids Again - Example
20. Sax - Fleur East
21. Don't You Give Up On Me - Lissie
22. Waiting For Superman - Daughtry
23. You Don't Belong - Daughtry


Check out the playlist above and follow me on Spotify - akj. (don't forget the .) and see when I add a new song to next month's playlist. 

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig