Advertisement

1 February 2016

My New Favourite Blazer + 20% off Boutique of Molly

I don't normally do fashion posts, but decided to on this occasion - as Boutique of Molly is awesome site to use when buying clothes, as there's lots of options for everyone. I had a look at their wonderful items and ordered the 'Sabrina' Powder Blue Blazer.
My pink parcel arrived a few days later, and I was so excited to open it. As soon as I had it in my hands, I had to try it on - it fit just perfectly. When wearing the blazer, I could sense that it was made really well and therefore is great value for money. The products aren't particularly expensive either which is great if you're on a tight budget but want to look great - some high street stores charge more for the products from Boutique of Molly, so you're on to a winner!


The blue colour of the blazer is actually really bright, I just don't have the right lighting to show off it's brightness. It's going to be a blazer that I'll wear a lot around town or at uni with a t-shirt, along with my musical note scarf, which I treasure dearly.


Here's a little selfie of me in the blazer - it's so comfortable!
You can take a look at Boutique of Molly's items here - and that's not all. As a little present, you can get 20% off any product on the site by using the code 'AMY20' at checkout :)

A K Jones
xx




No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig