Advertisement

31 January 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | January

For the end of each month, I decided to do something new, take some time getting to know Spotify better and create a playlist of the songs I've had on repeat for the last month. My playlist this month includes one of my favourite American rappers Angel Haze, a 2001 hit by The Calling, Carly Rae Jepsen's latest single (which I heard in Simlish and needed to have it in English) and a cover of a Fergie song by a Country-Pop artist. Take a look at my playlist and see if you can find a new favourite song for your library.

Tracklist:
1. Sing About Me - Angel Haze
2. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
3. Deep Sea Diver - Angel Haze
4. Army - Ellie Goulding
5. Big Girls Don't Cry - Haley Mae Campbell
6. Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
7. Sorry - Justin Bieber
8. Let Myself Try - Jasmine Thompson
9. Freedom - Damien Escobar
10. Revival - Selena Gomez
11. Cologne - Selena Gomez
12. Stand By You - Rachel Platten
13. Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen
14. The Wolves - Angel Haze
15. Echelon (It's My Way) - Angel Haze



Feel free to add me on Spotify (akj.) and see what I'm adding to my playlist for next month, as soon as it's added.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx





No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig