Advertisement

13 December 2015

The Christmas Tag

For today's post, I decided to do a little Christmas tag, where I answer the questions about Christmas that the lovely Fee of MakeUpSavvy posted on her blog last November. So without further ado, here's my answers to those questions!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I wrote a whole post about my Christmas movies, actually - which can be read here.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open them on Christmas Day, but in the afternoon, after dinner. It gives me something to look forward to, even after all that food!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have a lot of good memories, but my favourite would probably have to be Christmas last year, as it was mine and my sister's first Christmas returning home from uni. We spent it at home and it was just so special to be there with all my family. 

4. Favourite festive food?
Pigs in Blankets probably, they're so tasty.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I love every gift I get, I just can't decide. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I'm not that into scents, so I wouldn't really know what Christmas scents are out there. Someone educate me?


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually sit and watch some Christmas films, and then we have little gift bags that we all open on Christmas Eve, instead of a stocking on Christmas morning. It's quite a cute little Christmassy build-up and the bags contain lots of small and useful things, so it's a good idea all round.

8. What tops your tree?
An angel tops our tree. I honestly don't know a time when it didn't, need to ask my parents about that. 


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I always wanted a huge toy or some gift that looking back was something I would've got bored of after about 5 minutes of using it. I can't remember one specifically, but I've had a few. 


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part about Christmas for me (and it may sound cheesy but I don't care) is that I'm with my family, we're all happy and just enjoying the holidays with each other. 

So those are my answers. If you want to answer the questions in the comments below, please do. Also if you have a blog and want to have something to write for Blogmas, make a post and answer the questions. 

A K Jones
xx

1 comment

  1. I don't know how you can wait all of Christmas day to open your presents! I can hardly wait the night before let alone have them staring at me haha!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig