Advertisement

24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Since Christmas Day is tomorrow and today's the last day of Blogmas (want to read my other posts? See here), I just wanted to take some time to say a huge thank you to everyone who's read my blog this year and followed me throughout Blogmas and more, even though I didn't start blogging properly until September.

[Source]
I've grown a lot as a writer this year and feel that although I've improved my writing techniques, I've got a way to go to finding my true voice and how I want to write - this has given me lots of practice. I hope you all have enjoyed my posts and that my Featured Artists and reviews have inspired you to find some new music.

2016 is going to be an amazing year for me, as I enter my final year of studying Music Journalism in September and will be blogging a lot more throughout the year, with both music reviews and lifestyle-y things - one of my many resolutions, which I'll try to stick to as much as possible. I'm so excited about the opportunities in 2016 and 2015 isn't even over yet!

I want to end this by wishing that you have a very Merry Christmas, whatever you're doing. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you have a wonderful time anyway. Hope you have a great NYE, whether your plans are to go out and party, stay in with a drink watching the many shows on the TV (which is what I'll be doing!) or spend the time with your family, I hope it's a great way to bring in 2016.

Thanks again for reading my blog, I appreciate you all.

A K Jones
xx

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the copyright for the photo content of this post

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig