Advertisement

20 December 2015

Getting To Know Me Tag

I did the Christmas Tag (which you can read here) earlier on in Blogmas (have no idea what Blogmas is? Guide your eyes here) and that was fun, so I decided to let you all get to know me a bit better by doing the Getting To Know Me tag that I saw on Amys Thoughts, even though I wasn't actually nominated! Let's get to the answers. 

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's a mixture really. It's curly when I've just got out the shower but gets a bit straighter once I've brushed it.

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair a lot, but if I did I would do it myself at home, providing I didn't get the dye everywhere.  

Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
Most days I just brush my hair and leave the house. Somedays I'll straighten it, but that's really it. I'm not one to experiment with hairstyles particularly.

How long does it take you to do your makeup?
I don't wear a lot of makeup either (shock I know!) but if I am, it usually takes me between 15-20 minutes.

What do you do first, face or eyes?
I do it differently every time, depending on how much time I've got.

Do you collect makeup or buy it when you need it?
I buy it when I need it, usually as a treat or if something gone off and needs replacing.

How often do you wear false lashes?
I don't wear them at all, I'm blessed with long and thick eyelashes, so I don't need much mascara and certainly don't need false lashes.   

What are your everyday staples?
Mascara, a bit of concealer and foundation and lip gloss - I can't be doing with all that contouring. 

Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

Neither really, I usually only put makeup on for a special occasion or if I want to be a bit more dressy and want a change from my usual no makeup look. 

How many high end products do you have?
I have a MAC blush and lip gloss, but that's it. Everything else is drugstore stuff. 


Do you plan your OOTD the night before or when you're getting ready?
When it's just a usual weekday I'll decide when I get up, or if I want to dress up a bit more I'll decide the night before. But if it's a special occasion, I plan it the night before.

How often do you change your handbag?
I don't have one handbag, so never. I use backpack or shoulder bags all the time, especially being a student - I probably couldn't afford any anyway.

How often or when do you workout?
I try to run at least twice a week and next year I'm definitely going to try to stick to that, as my fitness regime has been suffering as of late. I try to run really early in the morning, as it sets me up for the day ahead and lets the endorphins flow so I feel energised for the rest of the day.

Left or right handed?
Right-handed.

How tall are you?
I'm 5"1, so small.

Do you speak a foreign language?
I can say a few nouns and greetings in French, but that's it. 

Sweet or savoury?
Sweet definitely.

Whats your favourite perfume?
Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs.

How many pets do you have?
I don't have any pets. We've had fish and a hamster in the past, but they sadly died - RIP :(

Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read them all and appreciate every single one.

Do you keep a list of products that you seen on other posts? 
Not really, but if someone recommends something and I see it in the shop, then I will have a look at it and see if it's right for me to buy.

How did you come up with your blog name?
I can't actually remember. 

What camera do you use for photos?
I use my Canon 110d. 

Whats your favourite colour?
Purple.

Do you swear?
I do swear.

What are you doing for the rest of the day?
It's 4pm here, so I'll probably just chill on the sofa writing (like I am right now) and have dinner about 7pm, then chill some more and go to bed sometime between 10pm and 1am.

Those are my answers to the tag questions. I tag anyone who wants to take part - have fun!

A K Jones
xx


1 comment

  1. Great answers! Ive never tried the daisy dream purfume I'll have to get a tester when Im next out.

    Amy x
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig