Advertisement

2 February 2014

FEATURED ARTIST: REBECCA FERGUSON

Hello Music Lovers,

Here's some new music to tingle your earbuds.
[Source]
After being a contestant on the 2010 series of The X Factor, Ferguson has reached national and international fame. She has such a soulful and brilliant voice, for anyone of any age to enjoy listening to. Her latest single, I Hope is a powerful, relatable song and has had lots of radio airplay. I hope Rebecca has a lot more fame and success, because she deserves it after having such an amazing voice. You can watch the video for I Hope below and please let me know what you think!



A K Jones
xx

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the copyright for the content of this post

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig