Advertisement

20 January 2014

FEATURED ARTIST: KARSENNELSON

Hello Music Lovers,

Here's some new music to tingle your earbuds.
[Source]
My Artist Of The Week this week is a good personal friend of mine, Karsen, who only a few months ago sent me the link to her SoundCloud page to listen to some of her covers and I have to say, I was a bit taken aback. I never knew she could sing as amazingly as she did. She's done quite a few covers of some popular and some more less-known songs, but you'll love her voice nevertheless. Her most popular cover, The Way by Ariana Grande has proven a big hit, with nearly 100 downloads.

You may call me biased because she's my friend, which I'm not. But if you don't believe me, take a look for yourself. You can find her music HERE - enjoy listening!

A K Jones
xx

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the copyright for the content of this post

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig