Advertisement

19 July 2013

FEATURED ARTIST: THE HUNGRY

Hello Music Lovers,
[Source]
My Featured Artist this week is a Rock band from Sacramento, California, by the name of The Hungry. After I randomly stumbled upon them by seeing a Tweet about them on Twitter, I thought "well I might as well check them out, they've got lots of followers", so I did. And boy am I glad I did. They have clear influences such as old-school Green Day and My Chemical Romance, so if you're fans of those bands (like me!) then you would very much enjoy their music. What I like about their music, is that it's just full on Rock N' Roll, with no messing about and awesome guitar solos.

You can check out and download The Hungry's music on their ReverbNation page and become a fan, "Like" them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.

xoxo

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the copyright for the content of this post




No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig